Monday, November 22, 2010

This milkshake will bring all the boys to the yard


I have been hearing bunches of people RAVE about the toasted marshmallow shake from Stand.
Supposedly it is FABULOUS. I have heard comments like"The best milkshake I have ever had"
"Life changing" "You HAVE to try it!" etc.etc. etc. I guess even people that don't like marshmallows or milkshakes adore this shake. From what I have heard from people (and in research for this post) Stand's toasted marshmallow milkshake is the best,but I found other versions that sound really yummy too.

I found 3 recipes for Toasted marshmallow shakes.(Including Stand's recipe!)
(Just click on the pictures below for links)



(all pics are of Stand's toasted marshmallow shake via here)
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
What is your favorite milkshake flavor?
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

1 comment:

  1. Ok now I am starving!! I am definately going to make this...after I lose the 5 lbs I gained on vacation.
    have a lovely day
    xoxo
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete

Followers